Cimarron Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Cimarron - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Cimarron: $455,000 / County Avg $553,900
Avg Taxes in Cimarron: $4,600 / County Avg $3,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in Cimarron: 2,645 / County Avg 2,610
Avg Price per/ft2 in Cimarron: $172 / County Avg $212
Avg Year Built in Cimarron: 1989 / County Avg 1995
Avg Days on Website in Cimarron: 34 / County Avg 61
Cimarron Real Estate Market Health
In the secluded pocket of East Vancouver just off of NE 18th Street and NE 162nd Avenue, is the beautiful neighborhood of Cimarron. This quiet suburb makes for one of the best places to live for a family. Cimarron is a largely well-off neighborhood that makes an average household income +$71,000.
What makes Cimarron so great
- Your pick of award winning schools in the Evergreen School District. From Union High School, to Cascade Middle School, to Harmony Elementary School
- Pacific Park is within walking distance; including walking trails, a playground and skatepark
- Large homes with generous front and back yards.
- Dog lovers rejoice! Pacific Park has a massive dog park included in it
- Easygoing and relaxed neighborhood
- Great food and specialty beers are down the street at McMenamins or authentic Middle Eastern Food with fantastic atmosphere at The Petra House
- Need that Starbucks regularly? Starbucks is steps away from this neighborhood
- East Park Church is right across the street
- A super friendly community and neighborhood
Cimarron is secluded neighborhood perfect for families looking for a quiet suburb with a friendly community and plenty of amenities nearby